To do list for the day:
- Six loads of laundry
- Cut grass in back yard
- Plant lilies in the driveway before they die
- Clean bathroom
- Empty dishwasher
- Remove summer clothes from under bed and replace with others
- Change closet from winter to summer clothes
- Move hammock to front yard
- Return DVD set to R&C
- Shower and change in time to make movie/dinner with R&C
- Clean back bedroom
- Clean kitchen
- I know there was more, but I forgot what it was!
Of that list, I managed to do one-sixth of #1, #2, #3, #9 (which took six seconds to move and thirty minutes to swing in and enjoy), #10/#11–barely. Note: anything that required housework or time I blew off.
But the hammock is a lot of fun in the front yard! Dinner was good, surprisingly, as it was at a place where I don’t normally enjoy, but the salmon was very good. And we went to see Forgetting Sarah Marshall which was completely predictable, completely formulaic, and absolutely hysterical.
Goals for tomorrow:
- Swing in the hammock with a book
- Go see a movie with V&B tomorrow at 430
- Blow off the rest of the list from today and feel like I was productive anyway.