1. What was your first car?
1988 Toyota Corolla. Granny’s grocery cart, bought at an auction, it only had 50000 miles on it when I got it in 1993.
2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher?
Ms. McCreary. She loved us so much she moved from first to third grade so she could keep teaching us!
3. Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities? Share pictures if you can!
I used to swim. I loved it. Sucked at it, but loved it. Still do.
4. What was your favorite birthday party?
When I turned 10 I was in 5th grade. I had my first (and only) slumber party. Ten girls all got to spend the night at my house. It was awesome.
5. Who was your teen celebrity crush?
I don’t think I ever was the kind of girl to poster her walls with copies of Teen Beat or anything like that, instead I followed music. I was obsessed with the early sixties rock groups, the Beatles, and yes I admit it, Duran Duran.
6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?
Sixteen Candles. My mom’s then-boyfriend came in during the opening credits scene when there are two kids walking into school with their hands in each others back pockets. He went and told my mom that I was watching porn. Never was allowed to watch that movie in their house….