This week’s Tuesday Topics were kind of fun! It was a nice chance to go back and review several years of posts and feelings and see what I wrote and what has been a monumental thing in my past. So here are my eight favorite posts!
- The story of how a fifth grader just blessed my heart
- This was a fun follow up to this post on ten memorable movie quotes. I couldn’t stop thinking of great movie lines, so I had to do another post with more of my favorites!
- My personal reflection on the events of April 16, 2007
- I used to do these weird headline roundups often, and I miss them. I should do one soon!
- From a late night joking session with a friend, we developed the House Rules
- My love of the Olympics is well documented on this website. This is just one of many roundups from the games.
- Delayed grief and farewell my friend
- The best gift I ever received