I have started to answer the Sunday social I can’t tell you how many times–and I’ve not finished. Either I lost wifi on the train, or I was working insane hours, or life just got in the way. But I”m determined to try and keep up now!
Next Weeks Questions:
1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
This summer was a blur of work and commitments. VBS was awesome, but I’m going to cheat and go back to my birthday-and the birth day of my latest niece.
2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
Once we get to about 85 degrees outside, I switch from black pants everyday to a maxi skirt every day.
3. What is one thing you wish you’d gotten to do this summer?
This is the first year in I can’t remember how long that didn’t include a trip to a local theme park. But I’m still a beach girl–I miss the waves and the sand.
4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
I got hooked on Kevin Max with Audio Adrenaline singing Kings and Queens.
5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
It barely counts as summer, but for movie it would be star Trek: Into Darkness. TV Show? I have a harder time with that one because I love Summer TV: Royal Pains, Covert Affairs, Suits, and NEWSROOM!!!!!