Happy Sunday Social on Monday day! Yes, I know, I’m late. But I’m trying! I spent yesterday driving 80 miles to take my 91 year old grandmother to lunch. We had a nice visit, but I was so exhausted after church, driving, eating, visiting, driving, and regular Sunday dinner that I couldn’t do squat on the computer! 🙂
This Weeks Questions:
1. What do you value most in life?
Religious freedom, independence, financial stability
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your life and why?
Air conditioning, Tivo, and a good sports bra.
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
Getting enough sleep every night!
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
For the contributions I was able to make in the lives of others. That I lived my life in the manner best exemplifying my beliefs. That I was a Virginia Tech Hokie.
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
Graduating from college. Twice. Surviving a broken engagement. Twice. Being an awesome Aunt Kelly to all my nieces and nephews, both biological and otherwise.