What a way to start the New Year. It’s Monday, so I’m late linking up but still excited for the:
This Weeks Questions:
1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
For 2013 I gave up delivery service to my home. Which means no pizza, no chinese, no subs, etc. on nights where I work late and don’t feel like cooking. I actually kept that resolution, thankyouverymuch, and am going to try to see how long I can do it for 2014. I can see making exceptions–friends over for game night, etc.–but for the most part I don’t see why I should reintroduce that into my diet. I would like to resubscribe to my local farming co-op, and get fresh veggies and other things every other week.
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
I’d like to reintroduce walking on a regular basis. And if I can ever figure out how to hoop for more than three seconds, that would be a great core workout.
3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
Just the fact that we had a holidays. It was a blessing to be able to celebrate the miracle that is my mother’s restored health and have her here for the end of 2013.
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?
Pay off more of the debt!
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
Isn’t this sad? My year doesn’t have a bunch of things planned in it. So let’s come up with some:
1. trip to the beach
2. celebrating my niece’s 1st birthday on my birthday (would only be made perfect if my nephew could be in town to celebrate his 4th)
3. Improvements in the debt crisis found in my checkbook. Ha!